Contact: Roryeaglestone(at)googlemail.com

Get in touch if you want to send me stuff or point me in the direction of new stuff.

Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Chris Bourke Lino Prints




So this tatty envelope arrived in the post and I couldn't for the life of me reckon what was in it. When I opened it I realised it was a set of postcard prints I'd ordered from my favourite lino cutter (and cracking skateshop owner) Chris Bourke.

They're great - hand printed small lino cards on a rought stock - they really appeal to the DIYscenester in me!

They where only a fiver too, so get yourself over t' his page and get some ordered. The one below is one of my favourite pieces. This wee one will have to do me until I can get a real print. I think that can be a treat for the new house....

chrisbourkeart.com


No comments:

Post a Comment