Contact: Roryeaglestone(at)googlemail.com

Get in touch if you want to send me stuff or point me in the direction of new stuff.

Sunday, 15 March 2009

Unknown



Now I'm shamed to admit that I don't know this ones name - and my Kanji and Kata-Kana isn't great so I can't read the cover!

It's a beautiful publication - It's some heavy perspective street photography, printed and designed as cutout dioramas. They're incredible. I'm due to be moving house in June so I haven't made any myself yet... the photos will be posted when I do though! The images inside look incredible though, I CANNOT wait to get some built myself!

I bought this bad boy in Magma (surprisingly!) - contact me if you want the isbn number to try and track it down. Brilliant.

0008march152009

0009march152009

0010march152009

No comments:

Post a Comment